Haldimand Rivercats Safety Plan 2021-22
Haldimand Girls Hockey Association
Safety Plan/Return to Play Plan
- Each team will designate a COVID-19 Liaison. This person will be responsible for actively ensuring players and coaching staff screen prior to all on-ice activities. This person will be responsible for ensuring all persons are wearing a face covering that covers their mouth, nose, and chin, with limited exceptions.
- COVID-19 Liaison or designate will be required to be on-site a minimum of 30 minutes in advance of scheduled ice, to ensure screening is completed for all parties prior to entering.
- Home Team COVID-19 Liaison will be required to actively screen on-ice officials and timekeepers.
- Home Team COVID-19 Liaison will be responsible for actively screening all visiting team participants.
- All teams will be required to utilize the Ramp App for screening of all players and members of the coaching staff. This is to be completed for all on-ice activities prior to entering the arena.
- All players and coaching staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times when not on participating in on-ice activities (e.g., helmet on/mask off, helmet off/mask on)
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times. Physical distancing is required for all spectators who reside in a different household.
- All team dryland warm-ups, weather permitting, will be required to be conducted outside the arena, ensuring 2 meters physical distancing amongst all participants. This will be reviewed at a further date when outdoor warm-ups might not be appropriate.
- A record of all participants attending will be kept for 30 days and be provided to Haldimand Norfolk Public Health Unit upon request.
- Teams will be permitted to enter the arena no earlier than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time and must vacate the arena no later than 20 minutes after the conclusion of their scheduled ice.
- Dressing rooms will be available for use, with a maximum capacity of 10 at any given time. A team representative will be responsible for monitoring dressing room capacities. Those in the dressing room will be required to physical distance and wear an approved mask or face covering at all times.
- Showers are not permitted to be used in the Dressing room at any time.
- Any member of the association who has a mask or face covering exemption, must disclose this to the Executive. Details of the exemption are not required to be provided.
- All entrants must only access the facilities thru the front door.
- Any member of the Rivercats who receives a written warning from the County, will be subject to further disciplinary action upon review from the Rivercats Discipline committee.